Our Wild Fur department researches and provides current market conditions and projections, handles customer’s wild fur inquiries, and provides tips on proper trapping techniques, and pelt processing.
How to communicate with NAFA
- We need to know your state or province in order to answer most questions.
- In all emails and phone messages, please include your account number, mailing address and phone number.
- For a list of depots where you can drop off your fur and pick-up schedules, visit our Shipping to NAFA pages for your country. Our collectors can answer most shipping related questions.
- Shippers can have immediate access to their accounts on the web by providing a receipt number (red number on a collector receipt form) or a proceeds cheque number (after CHQ or DEP on an account statement). Please find one of these documents before registering.
- For access to your account on-line complete our registration form.
Executive Director WFSC & NAFA General Manager Fur Operations (Western Canada)
Vice-President, Wild Fur Technical Operations Manager (Toronto)
Administrative Assistant Eastern Canada
Administrative assistant Western Canada
VP US Wild Fur Operations
U.S. Wild Fur Marketing Representative