Complete the shipping tags and receipt forms at home—before taking your fur to the truck. Box or bag all fur with a slip or tag inside with a count of each fur type and total. Include your name, address, phone number, email, account number and trapper’s license. Delays on the route can be expected due to weather and amount of furs being picked up.
Bags, tags and receiving forms will be provided for trappers who do not have a NAFA account. An account will be created for you once the fur arrives at our warehouse.
Make sure you get a completed receiving form for your furs. Use the red number on the top of the receipt form when you register for access to your account on our web site. Please wait 2 weeks from the completion of the collector route to register on our web site or phone.
The NAFA Pickup Schedules listed below are organized by US Census Region and sorted east to west and north to south within each region.
- Northern New York & Vermont
- Western New York & North Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania/Ohio/West Virginia
- North-East Pennsylvania & New Jersey
- Eastern Washington & Eastern Oregon
- Maryland & Northern Virginia
- Eastern North Carolina
- Kentucky & Tennessee
- Southern Virginia
Note: Ohio linked to Pennsylvania in the northeast region.
- North-West Wisconsin
- South-West Wisconsin
- Upper Michigan & Northeastern Wisconsin
- Northern-Central Wisconsin
- Eastern Wisconsin
- Illinois February Route 1
- Illinois February Route 2
- Illinois April Route
- Illinois June Route
- Northern Indiana
- Southern Indiana
- Northern Minnesota
- Southern Minnesota
- North-Eastern North Dakota
- Western North Dakota/Eastern Montana
- South-Eastern North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Nebraska & East Wyoming
Eastern Wyoming linked to Nebraska in MidWest
- Utah, Colorado & Nevada
- Western Oregon & South-West Washington
- Western Washington
- Western Wyoming