Labels will be issued for the current year only and will be distributed as follows:
- 1 Black NAFA/Blackglama or NAFA Mink label is given for 12 Male Mink skins.
- 1 Black NAFA or NAFA Mink label is given for 17 Female Mink skins.
- 1 NAFA Fox label is given for 5 Silver Fox skins.
- 1 NAFA Northern label is given for 15 Beaver, Lynx, Coyote, Grey Fox or Otter skins.
- 1 NAFA Northern label is given for 20 Lynx Cat, Red Fox, Fisher and Raccoon skins.
- 1 NAFA Northern label is given for 40 Can/Am Sable skins.
- 1 NAFA Northern label is given for 50 Wild Mink or Musquash skins.
How to Order NAFA Labels
All label requests should be made at the time of clearance of goods. Labels can be shipped with the furs or shipped separately by special request.
If you require labels to be sent to a separate destination or via courier, please scan and email the completed label order form below to email@example.com.
Please be advised that due to the high cost of freight and duties in many countries, labels shipped via courier directly to customers will be shipped either COD or prepaid by NAFA and charged to your NAFA account.