In advance of the July 2018 auction, NAFA is pleased to offer special and highly competitive selling terms to our buyers:
- All invoiced goods fully paid by Prompt Day will be eligible to receive a sales rebate on the hammer price of ½ of 1%.
- The following interest rates will be in effect for all July 2018 purchases:
- With a minimum 35% deposit paid by Prompt Day, there will be no interest or storage charges up and until October 31, 2018 after which interest shall accrue on all unpaid balances at 7% until December 31, 2018.
- With a minimum 25% deposit paid by Prompt Day, the interest rate will be 9% to December 31, 2018.
- With a Prompt Day deposit less than 25%, the interest rate will be 13.5% to December 31, 2018 and NAFA reserves the right to resell any purchased goods at its discretion.
- All interest rates stated above will increase by 2% on December 31, 2018.
All other terms and conditions of sale remain as published in the auction catalogues.
As has been our practice, NAFA continues to be happy to accept irrevocable letters of credit with competitive terms. Please contact our Buyer Services department (firstname.lastname@example.org) for full information and instructions.