In advance of the February 2018 auction, NAFA is pleased to offer very competitive selling terms and conditions to our buyers:
- All invoiced goods fully paid by Prompt Day will be eligible to receive a sales rebate on the hammer price of ½ of 1%.
- The following interest rates will be in effect for all February 2018 purchases:
- With a minimum 35% deposit, the interest rate will be 7% to May 15, 2018.
- With a minimum 25% deposit, the interest rate will be 9% to May 15, 2018.
- With a deposit less than 25% the interest rate will be 13.5% to May 15, 2018 and the Company reserves the right to resell any purchased goods at its discretion.
- All interest rates stated above will increase by 2% on May 15, 2018.
- A Certification and Traceability fee of $0.12 US per skin shall be charged on all ranch mink and fox purchases.
- As was recently announced by Kopenhagen Fur, a special and temporary IFF levy of 0.1% will also be included in all buyer commission charges.
Printable PDF: NAFA Announces February 2018 Selling Terms-PDF