NAFA is pleased to re-confirm its very competitive and low interest 2017 selling terms to our buyers:
- A standard auction fee of 6.75% on all ranch mink, fox and wild fur (exclusive of any additional wild fur per skin charges purchases.
- All invoiced goods fully paid by Prompt Day will be eligible to receive a 1% rebate on hammer price.
- A Certification and Traceability fee of $0.11 US per skin on all ranch mink and fox purchases.
- With a minimum 35% deposit on all purchases, interest charged on all 2017 outstanding balances not fully paid by Prompt will be 6% for the next 90 days, due and payable at that time, and 8% thereafter.
- On goods purchased with less than a 35% standing deposit, interest charged on all 2017 outstanding balances not fully paid by Prompt will be 8% for the next 90 days, due and payable at that time, and 10% thereafter.
- With a deposit of less than 25%, all purchased goods are subject to resale at NAFA’s discretion.
All other terms and conditions of sale remain unchanged.