North American Fur Auctions is the largest fur auction house in North America, with a tradition of excellence stretching back more than 340 years to its Hudson’s Bay Company roots. Today our company is known as North American Fur Auctions because we are owned by Canadian and American ranch and wild fur producers. Most of our product is sold through auctions but we also sell some goods privately through our Private Treaty sales manager, Oscar Carbonell. While we have grading and office facilities in Canada and the U.S along with Poland and Holland, our auctions are conveniently located at our 150,000 square foot facility, ten minutes away from Pearson International Airport in Toronto, Canada.
2016 Auction Schedule
- January 31 to February 4, 2016.
(on show January 26)
- April 5 to 11, 2016.
(on show March 31)
- May 31 to June 5, 2016.
(on show May 26)
- September 13 to 15, 2016.
(on show September 9)
2015 Auction Schedule
- June 27 – July 3rd, 2015
(on show June 23)
June 2015 Auction Information
- RMB Denominated Auction Payments
- June 2015 Offering – Revised Starting Time 06-25-2015
- Important Update: Revised Quantities of Regular Mink for NAFA’s June auction
- June 2015 Auction Inspection Update
- June 2015 Selling Terms
- Register to attend the auction ⇒
- Auction News
- Recent Auction Reports
- NAFA Auction Reports 2010-2014
- NAFA and World Report Archives 1999-2009