NAFA is the largest seller of ranch-raised Mink and Fox in North America along with a comprehensive collection of Wild Fur, currently handling over seven million mink pelts annually. Pelts are received on a consignment basis from North American and European fur farmers and trappers and offered each February and May at our major fur auctions in Toronto, Canada. Read our corporate profile for more information about NAFA.
If you buy or sell fur with North American Fur Auctions (NAFA), complete the registration form to access your numbered account.
Register to Access Your Account
Other members of the fur industry can apply for access catalogues please fill out our guest registration form below.
Register for a Guest Account
June 2015 Auction Information
- RMB Denominated Auction Payments
- June 2015 Offering – Revised Starting Time 06-25-2015
- Important Update: Revised Quantities of Regular Mink for NAFA’s June auction
- June 2015 Auction Inspection Update
- June 2015 Selling Terms
- Register to attend the auction ⇒
2015 Auction Schedule
- June 27 – July 3rd, 2015
(on show June 23)
- September 1 – 3, 2015
(on show August 29)
- Auction News
- Recent Auction Reports
- NAFA Auction Reports 2010-2014
- NAFA and World Report Archives 1999-2009