Each year, NAFA sponsors and participates in a wide range of galas, events, trade shows, buyer and student workshops and market visits to promote our high quality and diverse fur collections in key markets around the world. In addition to an annual Designer Campaign, Co-op Advertising, Fashion Editorials in international fashion magazines, Customer Campaigns and Designer Outreach are all fundamental elements of NAFA’s promotional and marketing campaign.
Of course, China has earned a great deal of our promotional efforts, but we have also heavily supported the Korea, Greek/Russia, European and North American markets. NAFA has 12 International Agents actively supporting and soliciting the business of customers in markets around the world. More importantly, we have several young NAFA staff and ranch fur solicitors traveling internationally to support our buyer outreach efforts.
Here is a breakdown of some of the areas we’re proud to share with you from 2017:
- In the past year, NAFA has hosted six rounds of Buyer Workshops in key China fur markets, reaching thousands of Chinese fur buyers, along with workshops in Korea, Russia and Ukraine.
- Attendance at over 11 international fur fairs and fashion trade shows around the globe, promoting NAFA’s collection, including Beijing Fur Fair, Hong Kong Fur Fair, TheOneMilano (MiFur), Fur Excellence in Athens, Kastoria Fur Fair, Première Vision Paris, Première Vision New York, CHIC Shanghai (fall and spring), China Haining Fur and Leather Clothing, China (Yuyao) International Fur Exhibition, Chapeau (Moscow), and Lineapelle (Italy).
- Designer Outreach to promote NAFA ranched fur to the current and up and coming fashion designers across the globe.
- Media Day in Moscow, attended by over 60 media representatives from fashion glossies, Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Fashion Collection, Shopping Collection, Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, Tatler, InStyle, L’Officiel as well as trade media Fur and Leather World, Fur Auctions and Soft Gold.
- The launch of FRONTROW Fur in Fashion Issue #3 – a 136-page fashion-forward glossy magazine focusing on NAFA Furs – in Paris, Shanghai and New York, with distribution to upwards of 10,000 designers, customers, and brands in North America, Europe and China.
- 34 pages of advertising in key markets, including extensive coverage in Russia: 15 pages of print advertisements, 50 NAFA fur product credits and publicity features in fashion magazines, over 30 social media posts, and extensive co-op promotion.
- Seven customer Top Lot or Co-op fashion events.
- Opening NAFA House, a brand-new 1800 square meter office facility in Tong’erpu, Liaoning Province, equipped with 4 auction viewing rooms, along with dining and lounge area for customers.
In 2018, we will maintain and build on this program to continue to increase the exposure and value for our shippers.
Check out all our events and press at: http://fashion.nafa.ca/events-press/